Expert Real Estate Marketing that Delivers Results
The real estate industry has evolved and gone are the days when customers would search for a realtor in property magazines or through newspapers. With the digital age in full force, potential customers can easily search for properties online and choose as to whether or not they want to view the property in person.
This is why digital marketing has become vital for the real estate industry, from social media to content marketing, the opportunity to reach target markets has significantly expanded through online mediums. With years of experience in digital marketing for the real estate industry, Nexa is here to help real estate professionals reach their target audience online, generate quality leads and convert those leads into customers.
Our experience in Real Estate marketing stems from our work with CBRE, JLL, Savills, Sotheby's, DAMAC Properties and countless other agencies and real estate developers.
Digital Marketing Tactics for Real Estate
Digital Marketing Tactics for Real Estate
If you are a realtor or developer, you will have seen a significant shift in the last decade as clients begin to purchase property differently, beginning the buyer's journey online through market research.
This is why digital marketing has become imperative to the real estate industry, from generating new leads to completing a sale, the real estate industry needs to go digital to find success.
Which Digital Marketing Tactics Work for the Real Estate Industry?
- Social Media Marketing: 84% of realtors use social media as part of their marketing strategy. However, it's one thing to post content to your social platforms every few weeks, and another to come up with an engaging and informative social media strategy to drive interest, promote your brand and increase sales. Creating helpful and engaging content to share on your social platforms is vital as it keeps your target market engaged with your brand, and they will begin to view you as a market leader in the industry. By sharing team bios, case studies, helpful real estate tips, listings and blogs, you create a thought leader environment that builds trust with your audience - resulting in quality leads and ultimately more sales.
- Email Marketing: By collecting contact information through your website or social media campaigns, you can create an email nurture campaign that is a valuable tool for connecting with quality leads and staying relevant to past clients. An email campaign should be fully rounded and should work to funnel potential clients through predetermined actions based on their buyer profile and previous interactions they have had with you and your business.
- User-Friendly Website: Work with a professional web designer and developer to create a real estate website that is highly functional, easy to navigate, search engine friendly and helpful to the user. If you present the user with a professional website, they are more likely to contact you, as a user-friendly website builds trust.
- Blogging: A blog is a great way to not only level up your Search Engine Optimisation (helping your website rank higher in the search engine results), but to provide clients with helpful advice on the selling or buying process of a home or property. It is vital that real estate professionals offer viewers with only the most informative content, which can be shared on a website and shared through to social media platforms.
- HubSpot for Real Estate. Nexa has implemented countless HubSpot CRM, Marketing Automation and sales processes for Real Estate agencies and real estate developers since 2014.
These are just a few digital marketing tactics that work to form a cohesive and successful real estate marketing strategy.
The Nexa team understands the real estate industry, and we work with our real estate clients to reach their goals by using the most effective digital marketing tactics.
Business Survival in 2022
Most of what we understood about business pre-2020 is irrelevant and over the last 2 years, we have had to reimagine business processes in the new normal by capitalizing on digital technology. We learned to act fast, be nimble in our approaches and flow with the consistent movement and disruption across all industries.
This change will be a part of our lives for many years to come and as we adjust to the new normal, we are now in a position to use what we have learned to craft a powerful future for our businesses.
2022 is about mastering these changes and leveraging off digital technologies and marketing technologies in order to achieve consistent business growth.
In this eBook, we’ll take you through digital growth tools and techniques that you can use to ensure business growth and continued success in 2022 and beyond.
WE'D LOVE TO SPEAK TO YOU
Get in touch
Complete the form below and one of our senior team will contact you personally