Fully Customised E-Commerce / Web Store Development
By having a fully customised e-commerce website, you are able to have complete control over the look and feel of your site, as well as its functionality and user experience. Unlike regular e-commerce website solutions that are rigid and somewhat fixed in their design, a custom website gives you the opportunity to be flexible and scale seamlessly as your business grows.
If your business requires a highly complex and customised e-commerce solution, our team has the skills and expertise to help create the website you require. Custom stores allow for a great deal of scale, and can be built to suit the specific needs of your business and customers with little or no technical limitations.
Why Customised E-Commerce?
A fully customised e-commerce website gives you the ability to have full control over your site, from its appearance to functionality and features. As opposed to templated ecommerce website solutions, you are able to amend your site's functionality as your business progresses and you learn more about user behaviour. This allows you to create the ideal platform that encourages potential buyers to take action.
There are a variety of functionalities that can be created to your requirements if you create a customised e-commerce site, including:
- Changing the standard check out process to something more customised that works better for your business
- Provide a rewards program for frequent customers
- Give shoppers the opportunity to share their purchases on their social media or other platforms
- Create a layout to suit your customer journey
- Make the user experience as streamlined as possible
- Create your own shopping cart options
- Integrate into marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot
With a custom e-commerce site you gain access to unlimited capabilities that you can scale as your business grows.
The Benefits of a Custom E-commerce Website
There are a variety of benefits that comes with a customised site and below, we outline just a few of these.
- Absolute Control Means Better Results: With a customised site you have complete control over the users shopping experience. This means you have better control over your sales as you have the ability to selectively prompt and direct the user based on proven methods and their shopping behaviour.
- Understanding the Buyer: Thanks to analytics and tracking, we are now able to fully understand the buyer's journey, from how they find your business to how they move through the site and get to the checkout page. You are able to use this intelligence to your advantage and amend your customised e-commerce site to suit these behaviours. This cannot be done with a regular, run of the mill e-commerce solution to the same extent.
- Quick Response to Change: With a customised e-commerce site you can quickly respond to any changes in the customer's buying cycle as well as online best practices. As your site is completely customizable you are able to respond to any required changes as they arise. This can be done quickly and efficiently as opposed to doing this through a regular e-commerce platform.
- It's your asset: A custom development means the code and digital architecture becomes the asset of your business as opposed to other solutions such a Shopify or WooCommerce where you are simply using a 3rd party template and code as the engine for your business.
The most important thing to remember is that we live in the age of information and you need to always be ready to adjust and shift your site as the marketplace evolves. A customised e-commerce shop gives you the opportunity to do this whenever you need to make a change and this ultimately leads to greater sales and business growth.
What we can do for you
At Nexa, we understand how your customers work and move through the digital landscape and will work with you to create the ultimate e-commerce site for your business and your consumers. We are able to tackle the most complex and the most simple sites, and will scale them as your business grows.
We'll also help you to get the most out of your website by providing best in class (and award winning) marketing strategy, campaigns and social media exposure that will increase your chances of success. If you don't have a clear marketing strategy yet, we can also help with that.
Contact Nexa today for all your e-commerce needs. Start by completing the form on this page.
Business Survival in 2021
IN THE AGE OF COVID-19, SURVIVAL WILL BE THE FOUNDATION FOR FUTURE GROWTH
It’s time to take the next steps for your business.
Great strides have been made since the dark days 2020 and with the global vaccination drive, businesses are starting to breathe again.
Consumers have already shifted to a new definition of “normal”: habits have changed, buying decisions have been altered, and the whole consumer journey has been turned on its head. How can businesses adapt and cope with this “new” version of the world?
How can innovation help companies to achieve sustainable growth? What is the role of technology in this shift?
Our new book: Business Revival in 2021: Healing from COVID-19 aims to not only help businesses that need support but to also provide tips, tactics and recommendations to help businesses to identify and nurture new opportunities.
WE'D LOVE TO SPEAK TO YOU
Get in touch
Complete the form below and one of our senior team will contact you personally