World renowned real estate broker CBRE's success hinged largely on their ability to form personal, long-term relationships with clients. This proved to be a winning formula as the organisation always managed to sell units and close deals. However, this tried-and-trusted method was slowly losing its effectiveness in the modern day. Without a great deal of marketing experience, CBRE struggled to increase their reach and attract investors in the Middle East. This is where Nexa comes in. Our team devised a digital marketing and lead generation strategy that specifically focused on targeting investors in the region by tailoring all messaging and communication that would appeal to and attract high-net-worth individuals in the Middle East. This strategy included introducing a CRM system via HubSpot, a landing page for the website, and emails and ad sets with the goal of nurturing leads. As a result, Nexa increased CBRE's organic traffic and improved their overall search visibility of the localised UAE site across the region, with a focus on key service lines and industries Overall, Nexa did more than just provide CBRE with high-quality leads for their developments - we brought the company into future and equipped them with the necessary digital marketing tools and knowledge to replicate and improve upon their success with other projects.
- Increase CBRE's organic traffic and improve the overall search visibility of the localised UAE site across the region, with a focus on key service lines and industries.
- Limited SEO activity conducted previously.
- Large number of target keywords due to the numerous client services and industries covered.
- A highly competitive industry with a number of authoritative sites, CBRE needs to compete against these sites for organic ranking and search visibility.
- Poor site and page structure which was not fit to facilitate potential traffic growth.
- Creating a content and blog strategy with article titles that target high-value keywords.
- Optimising all existing and new page content as part of a Search Engine Ownership strategy.
- Backlinking and off-page activity to accelerate article distribution and increase domain and page authority.
- Improving SEO impact and identifying opportunities through monthly analytics, competitor analysis, and reporting.
- Facilitating organic traffic growth through technical performance and website updates.