Sodexo, global leaders in quality of life services, integrates catering, facilities management, employee benefits and personal and home services to keep people healthy, happy & motivated throughout life, and to help organisations to be more effcient and productive. Operating in 9 countries in the MEA region, Sodexo sought Nexa's help to run a campaign positioning their brand as thought leaders in adapting to the post-pandemic "new normal". With economic uncertainty due to the COVID-19 lockdowns, plummeting oil prices in key regions, competition from big global brands operating in the same space, and no previous B2B campaign experience in the region whatsoever, Sodexo needed a powerful digital marketing campaign to generate brand awareness and market qualified leads. Nexa was ready for the challenge.
- Launch targeted digital marketing campaigns to generate awareness and marketing qualified leads in support of the Rise with Sodexo initiative across the GCC and South Africa.
- There were high levels of campaign activity and ads targeting the desired audience in the region during the campaign timeframe
- Inadequately optimised landing page or website assets to support the planned campaign activity.
- Implementing a detailed media plan and diverse platform selection to improve brand awareness and lead generation across industries within the desired audience.
- Creating landing pages on a subdomain to create an optimal user journey and impact visit conversion rate.
- Automating nurturing sequences based on interaction with LinkedIn in-mail ads and other selected ad types.
- Testing and optimising ad formats and messaging across platforms for the highest engagement and best click-through rates.