UK-based broker, One Global approached Nexa for assistance in generating high-quality leads and sales prospects situated in the Middle East and South Africa who were looking to invest in UK property. Due to our success with companies like JLL and CBRE, One Global wanted to duplicate the same positive results, as well as establish a highly qualified database of potential investors in the Middle East for current and future projects. Nexa went about developing a digital marketing strategy for the One Global developments, which included a landing page, nurturing emails and ad sets. The Nexa team supported marketing communications for the new developments advertised, as well as ensured the utmost support during sales qualifications and marketing, and sales handover. As a result, One Global was delivered only to the most qualified leads who were hot and ready to purchase - all that the sales agents needed to do was close the deal.
- Generate highly qualified sales prospects based in the Middle East & South Africa looking to invest in UK property.
- Hyper competitive target keywords on Google Search and a fairly saturated ad space for the identified target audience on social media.
- A need for distinct difference in messaging and creative assets to target audience subsets and ensure reasonation with these audience subsets.
- Creating best practice landing pages to aid with high site visit conversion rate.
- Optimising keyword, social ad and competitor analysis to ensure ads served had the optimal chance of peak performance across all platforms.
- Creating post submission email automations, lead scoring and automated sales tasks based on user actions during the process.