Based in Al Warqa’a 3, Ignite School is an American curriculum school that was established in 2018. At present, the school caters to students spanning kindergarten to Grade 8, with plans to further expand up to Grade 12 level within the coming years. As an independent school, Ignite had entered into a very competitive market, where other accredited and well-regarded schools already had an established presence throughout Dubai and the greater UAE.
In October 2019, the school director approached the Nexa team for assistance with acquiring a more data-driven approach to generating leads due to the host of challenges that consequently limited their ability to onboard and retain students. These included the drastic negative impact of COVID-19 on the educational sector, broken processes within the admissions system, a lack of traceability and general inaccuracies across leads, and a lack of transparency between the admissions team and higher staff. Moreover, the general consensus on the American curriculum, as opposed to the British curriculum among local parents, posed an additional problem when trying to secure enrollments.
- Student acquisition
- Competitive market based on their location, curriculum offering and facilities.
- Limited budget.
- Relatively small target audience and geo-location.
- Implementing specific geo-targeting to make the most of limited budget.
- Bidding on high-volume school-related keywords.
- A/B testing of campaigns.
- Using specific key messaging in ads to cater the audience.
- Automating communication with prospects and creating tasks for staff based on parent activity on their site.