BackgroundEstablished in 2018, Ignite School is an American curriculum school based in Al Warqa’a 3. The school currently caters for students in kindergarten up to Grade 8 level, with plans to expand up to Grade 12 over the next few years. As an independent school, Ignite had entered into a very competitive market, where other accredited and highly regarded schools had already established themselves throughout Dubai and the greater UAE.
In October 2019, the school director asked the Nexa team to assist with a data-driven approach to acquiring leads. At the time, there were a number of challenges that affected their ability to acquire admissions and retain students, including the impact of COVID-19, no organic ranking for keywords, and a small geo-location and target audience. The Nexa team was able to improve the website, fixing all issues on the backend that prevented it from ranking on search engines, leading to increased visibility online. We also worked on improving the targeting strategy to reach local parents successfully.
- Increase organic traffic, improve keyword ranking and overall search visibility of the localised UAE website across the region.
- Limited SEO activity conducted previously.
- High competition for local targeting/listings.
- Indexing and crawl issues.
- High bounce rate.
- Refreshing the keyword list and implementing it through on-page.
- Improving local targeting with Google Listing.
- Fixing crawl and indexing issues.
- Backlinking activities to increase website visibility.
- Improving the website loading time to reduce the bounce rate.
increase in organic traffic year on year over the first 12 months
increase in new users from organic traffic over the first 12 months
increase in organic traffic from desktop and 30% increase from mobile devices in the first 12 months
increase in traffic from UAE (local targeting) over the first 12 months
increase in average time spent on page year on year over the first 12 months.
increase in website impressions
increase in website clicks
increase in website click through rate
keywords ranking on page one of Google SERP