Allianz Travel offers international travel insurance with one of its greatest lead generation challenges being the highly competitive industry. Allianz Travel partnered with Nexa to overcome these digital marketing challenges and increase UAE targeted online purchase of various travel insurance products including Schengen, Global, UAE Inbound Product, Annual Multi-trip and Haj & Umrah. Nexa worked on Google search for the company and created bidding to target cost per action, a Google Smart Bidding strategy, which sets bids to increase conversions at or below the target cost-per-action. Nexa then went on to place bidding on high search volume keywords, optimising campaigns using negative keywords and creating ad assets based on the targeted keywords. The goal was to build audiences based on the target market and by using best practice landing pages there was a high site conversion rate. From April to July 2021, the client received 1670 online Insurance purchases. If this is converted into monetary value, the client received a total conversion value of AED 443.41K which is an exceptional 366% return on investment.
- Increase UAE targeted online purchase of various travel insurance products like Schengen, Global, UAE Inbound Product, Annual Multi-trip and Haj & Umrah.
- Overly competitive market with a variety of options available at different rates.
- The restriction of travel during COVID-19 impacted the search terms (decrease in search volume/interest).
- Limited budget resulting in limited ad campaigns.
- Changing bidding to target cost per action (Google Smart Bidding strategy) which sets bids to increase conversions at or below the target cost-per-action.
- Bidding on high search volume keywords
- Optimising campaigns using negative keywords.
- Creating ad assets based on the targeted keywords.
- Building audiences based on target market.
- Using best practice landing pages to aid high site visit conversion rate.