Al Erashad Online, a key online reseller of Microsoft Office Products partnered with Nexa to generate online sales of Office Products in the UAE within a 3 month period. The clients biggest challenge are the imitation or fake Microsoft product listings on Google Search, all of which are sold at a cheaper price. The 3 month campaign was two-fold as Erashad wanted to drive sales while Microsoft wanted to flush out the false products. Nexa identified the problem and recognized a solution. The solution being that Al Erashad online offers the best price for genuine Microsoft products and it was important that a strategy was put together to highlight the genuine and cost-effective product offered by the company. Nexa began the journey by redesigning the product pages for optimal user experience and identifying shopping behaviour funnels to increase qualified leads. The team then went on to create a Google shopping account to serve ads using Google Ads and optimised the account daily, adding negatives, switching between manual and auto bidding as per requirements and implementing A/B testing campaigns.
A fundamental element was enhancing Ecommerce tracking in order to achieve the best results and added a Whatsapp widget to the website. Nexa then went on to track in-store and sales calls - which increased sales significantly. The results were phenomenal, with 135% improvement in conversion rate in 2nd month, 164% improvement in conversion rate in 3rd month and 85% of sales generated from Google campaigns.
- Generate online sales of Microsoft Office products in UAE within 3 months.
- Overly competitive market.
- Poor user experience on product description pages.
- There was no history of ads i.e. to create new Google ads account and to generate sales from the first month
- No Ecommerce tracking setup.
- Redesigning the product pages for optimal user experience.
- Identifying shopping behavior funnel to increase qualified leads.
- Optimising account daily, adding negatives
- Switching between manual and auto bidding as per requirements
- Implementing A/B testing campaigns.
- Setting up enhanced Ecommerce tracking.
Need a quote?
Get in touch with us if you have a web development or digital marketing project that you would like to get