Ambassador International Academy partnered with Nexa for lead generation to increase school registration. The greatest challenge was that the Academy was new to the region, entering a competitive market because the school was new, it had no pre-existing credibility or trust in the market. In order to reach the market effectively and build trust, Nexa implemented the following tactics. The Nexa team built an informative and user-friendly website, focused its website and SEO efforts on highly searched keywords, implemented A/B testing campaigns, changed bidding to maximise conversions and placed significant focus on branding and conversions together. In order to better manage lead generation and conversion, a CRM Systems was implemented and used by Admissions Team & Support, in order to streamline and manage the entire Student Enrollment Process, ensuring no lead went unnoticed.
- Lead generation to increase school admissions.
- Competitive market with many competing schools
- New school so no pre-existing credibility, trust or data results available
- Focusing on highly searched keywords.
- Implementing A/B testing campaigns.
- Changing bidding to maximise conversions.
- Focusing on branding and conversions together.
- Optimising keywords regularly.
Need a quote?
Get in touch with us if you have a web development or digital marketing project that you would like to get