Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts: Global Social Media Management & Advertising
A part of Accor, established in 1973, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts have over 80 hotels across the globe and are one of the most reputable, respected and well-known hotel brands. Mövenpick focuses on meeting the ever-changing needs of guests and are passionate about ‘making moments’ for each and everyone that interacts with them.
- Management and community management for the global social media platforms of Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Create and distribute content to all hotels across the world for all global and tactical campaigns
- Generate awareness and engagement through paid advertising across social media platforms
- Partially outdated content pillars and content assets from previous global and tactical campaign activity
- Alignment at an individual hotel and resort level in terms of brand protection and usage of content assets
- Refreshed asset approach and aesthetics and introduced more diverse content styles and types, including; GIFs, videos and animation
- Creation of global documentation and guidelines, which were distributed to regional and local teams operating social media platforms at a hotel or resort level
- Activations and campaigns that would result in more user generated content to push the idea of Mövenpick ‘making moments’
See Other Projects
Need a quote? Just ask ..
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated on the latest design stories, new projects and case studies.