BackgroundSavoy & Partners offer citizenship and residency services. Through investments, they help their clients to accelerate and simplify the guaranteed process of becoming a dual citizen. They approached Nexa to help them increase their online visibility and traffic to ultimately generate more leads, since they were experiencing issues with the website and operating in a highly competitive market. To achieve their goals, we created a content strategy using high-value keywords and backpacking and other off-page activities to improve the domain authority and article distribution. We optimised the website and tended to technical updates to facilitate organic traffic.
- Increase organic traffic, website search visibility and keyword rankings to improve lead generation.
- Difficulty targeting high competition generic keywords.
- Website loading issues affecting the keyword ranking & bounce rate.
- New website launch and URL structure changes affecting the indexing & current ranking keywords.
- Highly competitive industry with a number of authoritative sites to compete with for organic traffic rankings and search visibility
- Multiple redirect issue for changed URLs.
- Cannibalisation of keywords.
- Crawling and indexing issues.
- Creating a content and blog strategy with article title suggestions that target high value keywords.
- Backlinking and off-page activity to accelerate article distribution and increase domain and page authority.
- Identifying areas for optimisation, with recommendations and suggestions for improving the generic keywords.
- Facilitating organic traffic growth through technical performance and website updates.
- Refreshing keyword list and optimising pages to improve the rankings.
increase in organic traffic year on year over the first 12 months
increase in organic users year on year over the first 12 months
increase in clicks over the lastsix months
increase in impressions over the last six months
increase in overall goals year on year in the first 12 months
Impressions in the last 16 months
keywords are ranking on the first page of Google