When first reaching out to Nexa, Contractors.Direct was a fairly new company that needed to create awareness throughout the UAE. The business was looking to operate with a digital-first mindset and thus approached us, a digital marketing agency, to help them achieve this. They had a new website but it was generating little traffic to it, so Nexa set about increasing the organic traffic to the site across the UAE, with a specific focus on improving keyword rankings to compete with more established websites, as well as other similar third-party ones.
Contractors.Direct also needed to expand their current business opportunities with existing relationships and partnerships. We facilitated this for them by introducing a CRM system via HubSpot that could help them better meet the growth goals they were setting. Put simply, Contractors.Direct wanted to establish themselves and gain awareness as a unique and leading solution within the UAE to a problem within their industry, and with Nexa's strategy, they were able to achieve it.
- Increase organic traffic to the new website across the UAE, with a focus on increased keyword rankings to compete with more established websites and other 3rd party websites.
- Very little previous SEO activity had been conducted on their newly launched website.
- Highly competitive and diverse industry competing on limited highly searched terms and SEM competition.
- Creating a solid content and blog strategy to target high-value keywords.
- Optimising existing and newly created content as part of a Search Engine Ownership strategy.
- Backlinking and off-page activity to accelerate article distribution and increase domain and page authority.
- Improving SEO impact and identifying opportunities through monthly analytics, competitor analysis, and reporting.
- Facilitating organic traffic growth through technical performance and website updates.