Conversion Optimisation, also referred to as Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO), is the process for increasing the percentage of online visitors into customers, or getting visitors to take a specific action. When it comes to e-commerce, conversion is the key difference between success and failure for any online business.
The Importance of Conversion Rate Optimisation
As stated previously, your websites conversion rate refers to the number of times a visitor completes a specific goal.
Search Engine Optimisation and PPC ads can get a visitor to your site - but what they do on your site is vital. Online businesses and e-commerce sites need to have a goal in mind and these goals come in a variety of forms. For example: do you want macro-conversions that result in a sale? Of course. But you are also able to implement micro-conversions that help you gain visitor information, allowing you to nurture leads for future sales. For example: you may direct a prospect to a landing page that requires them to fill in their information in order to download or access specific information. This micro-conversion allows you the opportunity to add these leads to a data base and nurture them for future sales and guide them through the buyers journey.
What we can do for you
It's therefore vital that online businesses or e-commerce platforms understand the importance of Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and have an actionable strategy to implement this.
At Nexa, we use best in class software, tools and tactics to implement CRO for any online business. We work with businesses across the world, servicing clients from our offices in Dubai, Manchester and New York.
About Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
Conversion is the key difference between success and failure for any online business. Therefore, it’s vital that online businesses or e-commerce platforms understand the importance of Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and have an actionable strategy to implement this.
What is Conversion Rate Optimisation?
Conversion Rate Optimisation is a process for increasing the percentage of visitors to your website, and converting those visitors into leads and customers.Similar to running a brick and mortar retail business, many people may enter your website, browse, and not make purchases, and as a business owner, you will want to reduce this as much as possible - and this is where CRO strategy comes into play.
CRO is a strategy that provides one of the most effective ways to turn your website visitors into leads and paying customers. This process involves a variety of tools that are all used together for one goal - to convert visitors into leads, and leads into paying customers.. Essentially, it is about setting up a journey that drives the user to take a specific action on your website, whether it be filling out a lead form, signing up to a newsletter or making a purchase.
By practicing CRO techniques our professionals will be able to identify possible problem areas on your website by measuring user interaction. And by measuring and analysing this data, we will be able to understand the buyer in greater detail, and gain insight into a variety of user behaviours such as:
- Where on your site you are losing sales
- Who is dropping off, where and why
- Ways to capture those missed opportunities
Once this research is conducted, we will be able to identify possible challenges and opportunities, helping you develop hypotheses and tests to see which approaches generate the most sales on your site.
Elements that make up a CRO Strategy
- Landing Pages: Landing page design is one of the most important elements for CRO strategy as a landing page has the ability to deter users or keep them on your website for longer. The more user friendly and easy to navigate - the longer users will stay on your page and the more traction and opportunity for lead generation your business will get.
- Website Content: Make sure that the copy on your website is easy to read, informative, and helpful. This will keep the user on your site for longer and establish your business as a trusted industry leader.
- Call-to-Action: A Call-to-Action refers to a call for users to take a specific action. This could be anything from signing up to a newsletter, making a purchase, or downloading an e-book or e-guide. The stronger your CTA, the more quality leads you will generate through your website.
- Lead Forms: In order for users to take a specific action, you should provide them with a lead form. In this form they are able to quickly fill out their information - and these forms are vital for landing pages that form a part of the sales funnel (ie: downloading an e-book or making a purchase etc.) By optimising this data, you are able to gain important data such as email addresses, which allows for further lead nurturing and customer communication - which of course, leads to higher conversion rates.
The above are just a few examples of what makes up an effective CRO strategy. At Nexa, we use best in class software, tools and tactics to implement CRO for any online business. We work with businesses across the world, servicing clients from our offices in Dubai, Melbourne, Manchester and New York.
Business Growth Guide in 2023
Economies, companies, and the world at large have witnessed massive changes over the last three years. It’s businesses with the dexterity and agility to shift with the times that stay ahead of the game. At NEXA, we don’t just want your business to survive in ever-evolving markets and business environments. We want you to thrive. NEXA’s 2023 edition of the Business Growth Guide is designed to show you just how your business can achieve that.
The Business Growth Guide is filled with all the fundamental knowledge you need to orient your business goals for 2023, as well as the latest information about marketing, sales, service, and people. Put your business ahead with a copy of this valuable, free resource.
WE'D LOVE TO SPEAK TO YOU
Get in touch
Complete the form below and one of our senior team will contact you personally