Join Our Team - Available Positions at Nexa
We currently have the below positions available at Nexa. If you believe that your skills, personality and experience would be a good fit, please complete the Getting Started form.
Graphic Designer / Animator
Digital Agency experience is a plus. Previous experience working on social media content is a plus.
- You must be highly proficient with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, InDesign, LightRoom
- You are an expert at creating 2D animations, gifs extra
- You have good experience in 3D animation and or motion graphics
- You have good experience in Social Media Content, Photo Manipulation, Animation, Illustrations, Branding, Social Media Ads, Print Ads, Product Design, Character Creation
- You have worked for clients for various social media content
- Must be well versed in taking a brief and delivering creative and well thought out
- You must be a team player, expert in design-shortcuts able to deliver high quality work with short turnaround time
- You must have excellent designing, creative visualization skills
- You must be an expert in doing research and creating appealing designs
- You should have the ability to manage work responsibly and passionately
- You should have the ability to handle multiple projects and produce quality results
- You have a deep understanding of various social media platforms and creating content for the same
Social Media Account Manager (Arabic)
Nexa is looking for a social media enthusiast who is an expert in client servicing to join our Social Media Team. You are someone who thrives under pressure and is well versed with different digital marketing tools and techniques.
-You are a Native Arabic speaker
-Digital Marketing Agency experience is a plus
- Advise clients on overall social strategies
- Work with the design team to develop content and calendars for a variety of social media platforms, including creative campaigns
- Proficiency in using and discussing social media tools including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Onlypult, Hootsuite and more
- Effectively manage social media campaigns for clients, including community development, community engagement, content development, ad development, and reporting and analytics
- Formulate ideas and lead photoshoots and content creation
- Work with the content team to develop and maintain a consistent tone and voice per client, per channel
- Regularly report and analyze the performance of social campaigns, both organic and paid
- Have a clear understanding of client budgets and deadlines and meet both regularly
- Deliver thorough, detailed, and relevant project management updates with clients and in team meetings
- Evaluate, prioritize, and predict clients’ needs and have a clear understanding of what success means to them
- Native Arabic Speaker
- Previous Digital Agency Experience
- A min of 2 year experience in account management and client servicing
- Proven track record of handling multiple client accounts
- Excellent communication skills
Ready to Apply? Get Started Here
Start your recruitment journey here by completing the form.
We want the entire recruitment process at Nexa to be a smooth as possible for you.
If you have any questions, please see our FAQ section below:
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I search and apply for open jobs?
Our recruitment center is updated on a regular basis to include open jobs. Select the role that best suits your skill-set and experience and follow the simple steps to submit your application.
I can’t find a suitable job on your website, can I still apply?
You can submit your resume at email@example.com
Can I revisit the Nexa Recruitment Centre and resume my application submission from where I left it?
Yes, you can continue with your application right from where you left it.
Can I modify my Job Application information at any time?
Yes, you can modify your application until you hit the submit button.
How long after applying can I expect to hear from the Nexa Team?
The entire process is completed within 3-5 days and you will hear back from us within that time frame.
Can I re-apply for the same job?
If you have been rejected for a certain role you cannot re-apply for the same position within the first 12 months.
Can I apply on a mobile device?
Yes, you can apply using your mobile device.
Where are the Nexa offices located?
We have offices in the US and UK, with headquarters in the UAE.
Do you offer part-time positions
Most positions are full-time, but we do occasionally have part-time roles.
Does Nexa allow flexible work schedules?
For most positions we need our employees to be present for a defined 8hr window but a few positions do allow for flexible work schedules.
Does Nexa hire students, interns and fresh graduates?
Yes - we want to empower the youth and help them grow their career, skill sets and knowledge. This is something we are very passionate about as a business.
Can I work as a freelancer for Nexa?
Yes, we do have opportunities and projects for freelancers. You can submit your resume along with your portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the top traits you look for in a potential candidate?
We focus not only on job specific skills but also on ensuring the person is the right cultural fit for the Nexa Family. We are a group of diverse individuals and do not limit our evaluation to college degrees and experience level. We are all about upskilling and empowering our teams, and helping those who want to grow in their career and skill sets.