Nexa is Proud to be a Diamond HubSpot Partner
Inbound Marketing is revolutionising how companies worldwide are marketing their businesses and, in turn, radically changing the way new business leads are generated, nurtured, and converted into new customers.
While this isn't a new phenomenon, online marketing opportunities, driven by the increase in social media platforms, have enabled businesses to reach a new and broader audience of potential customers.
Why should you consider using Inbound Marketing?
The way we do business has changed.
The way we do business has changed over the last decade or so. Ten years ago, we'd think nothing negative about cold-calling prospects in the hope that they would buy our products or services. Our options were somewhat limited to print media (newspapers or magazines), radio and television or email marketing from an advertising perspective. But things have changed.
Today, your customers hate being cold-called. They want to be in a position whereby they are in charge of the sales process and at the centre of your marketing efforts. Today, a customer will reach out to the business when they have researched their options and are ready to take the next step. Google suggests that customers today are more than 70% through the purchasing and decision process BEFORE they even reach out to a potential supplier.
The reality is that while some businesses may not have changed how they sell products and services, our customers certainly have. Whether we like it or not, your prospects are searching online for the products and services offered by your company. They will most likely research all alternatives before deciding (or deciding not) to contact your business. It's vital that your business is present during this research phase.
It's time for you to work smarter and not harder to achieve the results you require. Let us help.
How will Inbound Marketing help your business grow
At Nexa, we have been providing core inbound marketing services in the Middle East for almost ten years. Therefore, we are ideally (and uniquely) positioned to help your business achieve the following:
- Generate a predictable volume of new leads for your business each month
- Increase your online visibility and the number of people searching for your business by 30% within three months
- Identify, interact, track and nurture new sales leads for your business
- Increase the standing of your business online and position your business as an industry authority
- Improve the reputation of your team members as thought leaders
What separates Inbound Marketing from other forms of marketing is the ability to draw a straight line between your marketing efforts and the revenue generated from this. Measuring accurate ROI is a fundamental part of the Inbound Marketing methodology.
The other aspects that make this methodology work are:
- Attraction: Optimised content is created to draw people to your brand. This stage is all about providing value and simultaneously increasing your brand's visibility online.
- Conversion: Engaging with the people who are drawn to your content is the next critical stage. A business can generate leads and guide these potential customers in their purchasing journey.
- Nurturing: Strengthening this initial bond with potential customers and customers alike by providing them with more interactions and valuable content. Maintaining consistency and relevancy is part of the inbound philosophy.
- Closing deals: This is when the leads take the final step and purchase with your business. It is the final stage of a process that inbound marketing aims to repeat with loyal customers.
Let us help bring the customer to you and make sure they stay under your brand's wings.
Business Survival in 2022
Most of what we understood about business pre-2020 is irrelevant and over the last 2 years, we have had to reimagine business processes in the new normal by capitalizing on digital technology. We learned to act fast, be nimble in our approaches and flow with the consistent movement and disruption across all industries.
This change will be a part of our lives for many years to come and as we adjust to the new normal, we are now in a position to use what we have learned to craft a powerful future for our businesses.
2022 is about mastering these changes and leveraging off digital technologies and marketing technologies in order to achieve consistent business growth.
In this eBook, we’ll take you through digital growth tools and techniques that you can use to ensure business growth and continued success in 2022 and beyond.
WE'D LOVE TO SPEAK TO YOU
Get in touch
Complete the form below and one of our senior team will contact you personally